Icebolt Recovery Portable Ice Bath
Icebolt Recovery Portable Ice Bath
Take full advantage of cold therapy this winter. Discover your potential with the Icebolt Recovery Ice Bath and 'Unlock Your Power' E-book for just $169 (recommended RRP $199).
The Icebolt Recovery Portable Ice Bath is the best-selling, powerful solution for athletes looking to improve performance and speed up recovery time.
Designed with a large capacity for a full cold plunge, as well as compact, comfortable and completely affordable. It's lightweight portability makes it suitable for at home or on the go.
Enjoy enhanced performance and faster recovery with the Icebolt.
Made from heavy duty, eco-friendly PVC, the Icebolt Recovery ice bath is built to last.
Comfortably fitting even the larger athletes, the Icebolt Recovery ice bath is surprisingly spacious.
70 x 72cm.
Compact & lightweight for portability.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We strive to deliver you the best in quality and value, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your order we are happy to take back the product and issue you a full refund of your purchase.
- Products can only be returned if they are still in their original condition and packaging. Used products, or products damaged by the customer will not be eligible for refund.
- Request your Return Authorization Number and by emailing email@example.com with detailed reason for return and pictures or a video of the product that supports your reason. Upon approval you will receive the RA# and the address of the closest warehouse where you can mail the product you would like to return.
- To assure your refund please use a trackable mail service, we will not be responsible for lost or missing packages.
- Upon the receipt of your package, your products will be examined and a full refund will be issued to your original method of payment. A refund receipt will be emailed to the email address you used when making your original purchase.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
Please understand that we issue refunds as soon as your refund request is approved - that means that the money leaves our account immediately. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. We have seen some credit card companies take up to 30 days to show that the refund has been put back on the card. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us
How long does delivery take?
All orders are shipped within 2-5 business days. If your order hasn’t arrived in the estimated delivery times, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(This policy excludes errors made by customers when providing shipping details on their order(s) or missed parcel deliveries).
Can you provide me with a tracking number?
All tracking number will be emailed to the customer as soon as the tracking information becomes available.
I've entered the wrong shipping address, can I change it?
If this happens to you, email us as soon as possible, we MIGHT be able to take care of it. However, we can't promise anything as all our items are usually processed immediately after you order and ship out the same day or a few days after. If your order has already entered the shipping process, we won't be able to stop it.
We should not be responsible if you entered an incomplete and/or incorrect shipping address. Our system automatically process orders and just follows what you supplied.
Can I cancel my order after it has been placed?
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been processed and/or shipped. If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been processed and/or shipped, you will be assessed a 15% cancellation fee to cover restocking fees and the charges assessed to us for refunds by the credit card companies.
- Buyer no longer wants the items - this is the most common example which we cannot honor if we want to continue offering great value at Icebolt Recovery. The buyer should make sure he or she wants to buy the items before submitting an order, not after. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.
- Buyer found items cheaper somewhere else - Buyer should be confident that he or she is ready to pay the asking prices before submitting an order. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.
* Children have drowned in portable swimming pools.
* Ensure active adult supervision at all times.
* Do not leave children unsupervised in or around the pool-keep them within arm’s reach.
* Pool fencing laws apply to this pool. Consult your local government authority for fencing requirements.
HOW IT WORKS
How long should I stay in?
Anywhere between 5-10 minutes is excellent. The colder it is, the less time is recommended. A good rule of thumb is 1 degree = 1 minute.
Will I fit?
We've never found anyone that hasn't! Designed specifically for athletes of all sizes, the Icebolt Recovery ice bath comfortably fits all.
Can I leave the water in?
Absolutely! We recommend this, especially during the winter time.
Filling up the night before allows the water to cool overnight, so it's chilled for a morning dip. Get your day started on a high!
Keep out of direct sunlight and change every few uses.
How cold does it need to be?
Cold therapy is anywhere below 15 degrees celsius. Between 10-15 degrees is optimum.
Can I use hot water?
Yes! The Icebolt Recovery ice bath can be used for both hot and cold therapy. Water should not exceed 50 degrees celsius.
Is it safe?
Always consult with a qualified medical professional before trying cold therapy. Ice baths are not a risk to you, as long as you practice them safely. For your first time, make sure you are accompanied and don't push yourself.
Ensure that children and pets are not left unattended around the ice bath.